Teyon is working on a new RACING-SIM (references: Gran Turismo 7, Forza Motorsport 8, Assetto Corsa Competizione, Project Cars 2, iRacing) for **PC, PS5 ,XSX*, which will bring completely new quality and level of realism to the genre. We are closely working together with legends in the automotive industry, manufacturers, engineers and drivers to create something unique.
We are working on high-end Unreal Engine 5. We have acquired a world-class technology for racing car simulations and also we have gained access to unique data that will help us achieve a level of realism unprecedented in games. And this is just the beginning!
In order for us to achieve this ambitious goal, we are looking for a talented Senior Vehicle Artist who will support us with their skills, knowledge, and ideas.
If you share our passion for games and have the skills we need, we would be thrilled to welcome you on board!
- Creation of top quality licensed cars of various types for racing games; models and textures.
- Full creation of all details; interior and exterior, with support of official exclusive materials from producers.
- Preparing created models and textures for damage and customization system.
- Mentoring younger artists in the vehicle creation process.
- Implementing created models into Unreal Engine 5.
- Experience with creating high-quality, accurate, detailed, non-fictional 3D car models and textures for video games (portfolio required).
- Ability to create realistic vehicles based on limited reference materials.
- Excellent knowledge of modern tools and techniques used to create vehicles for games.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- A passion for cars.
Nice to have
- Experience in Unreal Engine
- Experience in creating shaders for cars.
What we offer
- Work on an innovative, challenging, large-scale racing game for PC and next-gen consoles.
- Join an experienced, well-coordinated team brimming with creativity, an open-minded approach, and a spirit of cooperation. We have artists with huge experience working on top racing titles (Forza Motorsport 7, Dirt Rally, GRID 2019, F1 and more...).
- Have a real impact on the game - your ideas and experience are important and valuable.
- Receive an attractive salary in pair with your experience and skills.
- Work with modern technologies and infrastructures, e.g. Unreal Engine 5, Jira, internal fiber-optic network, automatic compilation system for Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery
- Work in a company with a stable financial situation and a well-established position on the global market.
- Enjoy a brand new, modern office of the highest standard, tailored specifically to our needs.
- Gain access to new technologies and high-class gaming equipment (including VR, next-gen consoles, best sim racing sets & wheels on the market)).
- Become a member of the Multisport program.
- Gain access to private healthcare
- We offer assistance for foreigners willing to relocate to our home town Krakow.
- Flexible working hours.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.