Security and Risk Officer
dla Huuuge Games w Warsaw
Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
Why do we need you?
We are looking to hire a Security and Risk Officer at HUUUGE GAMES.
You would be working with the security team and have awesome compensation and perks in return.
Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for you.
In this role you will:
- Drive security posture and awareness improvements across the organization
- Participate in IT/SEC roadmap planning
- Assess the status of implementation and operating effectiveness of security controls
- Challenge and proactively advice the first line of security on regulatory compliance and security control feasibility in operational processes
- Design and improve security processes to support business operations and engineering
- Implement security standards with Development and Operations Teams
- Lead security audits & penetration tests and managing actions leading to mitigation of vulnerabilities
- Propose security controls and countermeasures for projects, initiatives and solutions across the organization;
- Identification, assessment and documentation of potential strategic and operational threats to the business continuity of the company
- Proactively address gaps or deficiencies identified during the remediation process
- Cooperate with the business to identify team specific risks to maintain & update the Risk Register
- Ensure the risk priorities are effectively addressed through regular assessment of the risk matrix progress updates
- Deliver regular risk analysis reports to company executives and committees, complete with actionable plans for avoiding or preventing potential threats at all levels
- Create & maintaining detailed framework and process for risk review activities
- Experience in similar position
- Experience with security frameworks (NIST, ISO, CIS)
- Pragmatic attitude
- Proven track of successful security roadmaps executions
- Security Strategy
- Roadmap Development
- Project Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Policies and Procedures
- Crisis Management / Breach Communication
- Physical Security
- Vendor Risk Assessments
What's in it for you?
- Access to knowledge and skills development
- International career opportunities
- Work in the industry of the future
- Relocation package
- Convenient office locations
- Private healthcare and life insurance
- Free drinks & fresh fruits
- Seasonal and occasional gifts
- Summer and winter party
- Free lunch once a month
Data publikacji: 2022-01-10
Ofertę obejrzano: 131 razy