Studio Lead Designer
dla Tate Multimedia w Warszawa
We are looking for experienced games executive with core experience in Game Design and Level Design in AAA game development projects for next gen consoles and PC. As a Studio Lead Designer you will be responsible for the Game and Level Design of our projects at our Studio in Warsaw (Poland). You will monitor our projects through development, ensuring that they adhere to the vision and direction, meeting the highest standard within required timescales. You will provide creative ideas, new game concepts as well as leadership to the design and development team. Ideally, you have experience with various video game genders.
- Conceptualization and in-depth development of the game and level design documents.
- Script writing and game level design.
- Maintain strong communication with the different department leads (producers, art directors, technical directors).
- Keep all documents for the project updated and maintain regular updates of all design aspects of the game to maintain the overall quality.
- Set the design documentation standards.
- Ensure that all allocated design work is documented in accordance with the standards outlined.
- Produce the required documentation in the timeframe agreed.
- Ensure the vision of the game is clear in all documentation.
- Ensure decisions allocated at design meeting are fully carried out and that the vision is carried through.
- Communicate clearly with the design and development teams, ensuring documentation is fully understood and implemented correctly.
- Develop prototypes and explore new game ideas. Research and development, run market studies and propose new game concepts/ideas.
- Active participation in recruitment of the design team.
- Proficiency in English. French and Polish are a Plus.
- Diploma in one of the following: computer science, multimedia, computer graphics, video games or equivalent.
- Passion for video games and their history.
- Good understanding of scripting and/or basic computer programming.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure to tight deadlines and open to doing occasional over-time.
- Excellent team-work ability and proven leadership skills.
- Strong imagination and open-spirit!
- Familiar with 3DSMax, Maya, Sketchup or other 3D design programs.
- Experience with multimedia software (Office, Adobe).
- Detailed knowledge of the technical Pipeline and all the process needed to make a game.
- Expertise and credits as Senior Game Designer/Senior Level Designer for several AAA games, (preferably on PC or next gen console) and several games developed from concept to box, (Action/adventure or Shooters game experience will be a big advantage).
We offer you:
- An ultra-modern work space in the heart of the main business area in Warsaw city centre, near brand
new shopping mall and high-end residential area.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- Exciting opportunity to create the best video games worldwide.
- A competitive salary based upon experience and merit.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ (incl. accommodation), for foreigners willing to
establish in Poland.
Data publikacji: 2015-11-19
Ofertę obejrzano: 663 razy