You’re a Technical Product Owner and you want to pimp up your career? Welcome home buddy!
You’re going to boost your career and learn how to be a better version of yourself.
We are currently looking to hire an experienced Technical Product Owner to support our growing library of games.
We strongly believe in Team Alignment, Continuous improvement, and Transparency. These aren’t just words on a wall, we put that into action with:
- Weekly All hands meeting (“Asakaï”). Our Top management shares with the all company every Monday morning all informations, news, and data about the company
- It’s followed every Tuesday by a Q&A session. All questions are welcomed and answered
- You will anonymously rate your experience as an employee weekly (takes only 3 minutes) so that your leaders can work on improving your work environment to make Playsoft the best place to work.
If you want to accelerate your career you are in the right place.
We develop Games and People. Join us!
With us, you’ll have quick access to managerial responsibilities or to field expertise. You will be able to work fully remote or relocate to the Royal City of Gdańsk — baltic seaside pearl of Poland, home for many international companies. You’ll evolve in a laid-back multinational and multicultural environment (colleagues from Poland, France, Spain, Russia, Ukraine, Mexico, US, you name it!), and participate in fun company events and getaways.
- Collaborate closely with technical and business stakeholders to create and prioritise the backlog for one or more of our web and mobile games.
- Work closely with the Solution Architects, producers, scrum master, art and development leads to design technical solutions to deliver the product visions.
- Define and elaborate epics and user stories.
- Inspire and motivate the development teams to deliver innovative and exciting solutions within allocated timeframes.
- Promote Continuous improvements.
- Act as knowledge broker to resolve blockers and technical dependencies.
==> We are looking for someone who has:
- Experience in a technical role (software developer, tester or technical analyst).
- Experience in writing Technical Design Documents or Technical Requirements;
- Solid knowledge of client-server architectures and network concepts.
- Ability to understand technical details of a system and foresee edge case scenarios and performance issues in a proposed solution.
- Able to manage development and delivery across different locations and time zones.
- Flexible to travel (2-3 times per year to EU).
==> Nice to have:
- Experience in a games/mobile apps development studio.
- Experience in JIRA and managing development backlogs, writing detailed user stories and creating flow diagrams.
- Experience in relational databases, SQL and integration with third party systems.
- Scrum product owner certification
- Passion for experience in social/mobile games field.
==> We offer:
- Attractive salary based on your experience and skills,
- Career plan with yearly promotion and an internal mentoring program, to support your growth,
- Private medical care,
- Pension plan,
- Flexible working hours,
- To pick where you will work; From home, from the office, or a hybrid solution,
- Public transport in close vicinity (Bus, SKM, and Tram stations a few minutes away from the office),
- A modern and spacious office filled with arcade cabinets, board games, darts, consoles, terraces, and summer barbecues,
- Fresh fruits, tea, coffee, and drinks.