Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
As a senior 2D Artist, you will be creating beautiful visual elements and stunning graphics for our mobile game; brainstorming ideas, sketching, creating concept art, drawing characters, elements, backgrounds, UI and logos from the concept to the final rendering.
You'll work closely with UX designers and Art Director to design, conceptualize, and implement 2D art for both gameplay and meta features, all while maintaining close approach to the business' KPIs.
In this role you will:
- Create beautiful art within our game style guidelines, that is aesthetically pleasing and evokes a positive reaction in the players.
- Create a playful User Interface (UI), with a cohesive look & feel.
- Create high quality 2D painted characters, elements and backgrounds.
- Conceptualize, present and execute your ideas from A to Z.
- Work collaboratively with other designers, artists, UXers and cross-functionally with developers, and product management on the design and implementation of new game features
- Integrate creative assets (art and visual effects) into the game engine (Unity).
- Pay high attention to detail and instructions provided, ensure art provided adheres to the art direction for a game and is delivered without mistakes
- Work with Art Director and designers to identify and understand all content needed for the design of a game or other project.
- Provide input on art standards and processes
- Examine competitive products to keep abreast of current design trends
- Show efficiency in self-managing time with minimal instruction. Be accountable for the timely and accurate completion of all deliverables
- Demonstrate self-sufficiency and ability to think independently to concept and create art for a project that may not have been explicitly defined in advance
- Review final products and ensure they are pixel perfect.
- At least 3 years of experience in creating art for games or similar
- Experience creating a broad range of art styles in 2D
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop / Illustrator
- Strong design, drawing, color, composition, typography, animation considerations, and conceptual ideation abilities.
- Quick sketching methods and the ability to create concept art.
- Have a strong background and understanding of mobile interface design, flow, and usability.
- Ability to independently propose creative ideas while working within all the technical constraints.
- Experience with asset optimization for the efficient use of resources on the mobile platform.
- Good level of English is a must (Verbal and Writing)
- Ability to communicate visually, and to identify and define visual design issues and solutions.
- Strong problem-solving methodology and mind-set.
- Have a passion for the industry and understanding of market trends and styles
- Animation skills - an advantage
- Working with Unity - an advantage
What's in it for you?
- Private healthcare and dental care
- Life insurance
- Multisport card
- Access to knowledge and skills development
- International career opportunities
- Work in the industry of the future
- Relocation package
- Convenient office locations
- Free drinks & fresh fruits
- Seasonal and occasional gifts
- Summer and winter party
- Free breakfasts in the office every day
- Free lunch once a month