Junior CRM Operations Specialist
dla Huuuge Games w Szczecin
Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
In this role You will be:
- Managing in-game monetization through back-end systems: promotions setup, configuring prices, awarding promo prizes, CRM and segmentation control, etc.;
- Managing external monetization activities, setting up mobile push notifications and sending out emails via 3rd party CRM;
- Ensuring a high level of efficency in executing the promotions calendar schedule;
- Working with developers to improve back-end tools;
- Assisting in emergencies and issues of the game Live Operations.
- An eye for details;
- The ability to quickly troubleshoot and solve problems;
- Excellent communication skills (both on site and remotely);
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines;
- Availability for off-hours work, to support Live Ops emergencies;
- Ability to communicate easily in English on an everyday basis;
- Fast learner, open to new technologies and tools.
Surprise us with
- Experience working with CRM systems;
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge;
- Being a gamer!
What's in it for you?
- Private healthcare and dental care
- Life insurance
- Multisport card
- Access to knowledge and skills development
- International career opportunities
- Work in the industry of the future
- Relocation package
- Convenient office locations
- Free drinks & fresh fruits
- Seasonal and occasional gifts
- Summer and winter party
- Free breakfasts in the office every day
- Free lunch once a month
Data publikacji: 2022-05-20
Ofertę obejrzano: 268 razy