dla Testronic Sp. zo.o. (Warsaw)
As a global leader in Quality Assurance, Compliance, and Localization services for a notable array of industries; including media, entertainment, games, software, and consumer electronics, Testronic offers great career opportunities and employee benefits. We regularly look to fill testing and consultancy roles at all of our facilities. To find more, please look at www.testroniclabs.com
Currently, to our office in Warsaw, Poleczki 21, we are looking for: Video Game Tester
We are offering a fantastic opportunity for someone who is either an experienced game tester or someone who is looking to break into the gaming industry. We are looking for people who are reliable, motivated, enjoy working in a team and are very skilled in their own language, which is a key element when working as a Video Games Tester.
PLAY GAMES AND EARN MONEY!
• Testing software to the required timescale across all the current gaming platforms
• Entering any linguistic related bugs, flaws and issues into the database in English and in a clear and concise manner, providing solutions to any issues where required
• Proofreading to ensure all text is accurately translated from the English copy
• Translating between English and target language, only when required
• Proactively seeking to improve knowledge of testing procedures, and where applicable, related equipment
• Fluent/native level of one of the following languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese.
• Passion for games
• Basic IT and MS Excel skills
• Attention to details
• Interest in translation and proofreading
• Flexible and comfortable to work on a project work basis
• Quick recruitment process and great opportunity to start job immediately
• Casual work contract and project work basis with attractive hourly rate
• Work within an international, young team of real video games fans
• Daily contact with people from within the industry and access to large variety of games
• Informal and friendly working atmosphere
Do you want to take the challenge and start your career in the most dynamic industry of entertainment?
If yes, please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please add the clause: „I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process at Testronic Sp. z o.o., 65A Julianowska Street , 05-500 Piaseczno (in accordance to the Personal Data Protection Act 29.08.1997 no 133 position 883).”
Data publikacji: 2019-03-13
Liczba zgłoszeń: 42
Ofertę obejrzano: 641 razy