for Testronic Sp. z o.o. in Warsaw/remote
Employment Art and animation
About the company:
Our studio specializes in 3D art for AAA games, 2D art, and full game production on all platforms.
For over a decade, we have provided critical skills and support to some of the world's biggest game studios, such as Naughty Dog, CD ProjektRed, Pocket Gems, Eidos Montreal, Blizzard, CIGames, Electronic Arts, Crystal Dynamics, and Other Ocean. We are also developing our own original competitive first-person shooter Project Xandata - already an award-winning game!
What you will be doing:
• Support the Project Managers and Project Owner overseeing the team of internal and external artists during the entire cycle of the project and potentially after LiveOps;
• Provide clear feedback on both technical and artistic matters for incorporation into final games;
• Create assets and techniques fitting the style and pace of each project;
• Communicate with the engineering and design teams;
• Follow company art direction and production pipeline;
• Suggest approaches that compel positive enhancements to direction and pipelines;
• Help to build up and document the art direction for the project, working closely with the Head of Art and/or the Technical Artist.
Skills we look for:
• Minimum 4 years of experience in AAA Games development;
• Strong understanding of Maya, 3dsMax, Substance Painter, Substance Designer, Quixel Suite;
• Knowledge of hard surface modeling, prop editing, architectural modules, buildings;
• Experience with general art pipelines for Modeling, Unwrapping and Texturing, optimization, and playability;
• Understanding the limitations of platform development: PCs, Next-Gen consoles, Mobile devices;
• Expert understanding of Unreal Engine and Environment Art;
• Experience managing and guiding the art team to maintain the artistic vision and quality;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
Nice to have:
• Experience in Blender, Unity, Marvelous Designer, Houdini.
What do we offer?
• Competitive financial reward;
• Challenges to raise your XPs score;
• A culture of diversity and inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
• Community of people who understand and share your passion for games.
Published on: 2023-01-19
View count: 321