Producer / Project Manager
Layopi Games (Warsaw)
Layopi Games is a new company located in Warsaw, currently working on its first title(TPP) for PC and consoles.
Since the project has progressed into next stage of development we are looking for a skillful Producer/Project Manager to boost our team effort.
- Create and maintain project schedules, milestones, benchmarks, and releases.
- Ensure teams hit established goals.
- Liaise and manage processes with publisher to ensure on time delivery of the game.
- Handle coordination with QA, localization, licensing and legal clearance.
- Work with the production team to bring the features to life in the game.
- Managing outsourcing partners.
- 2+ years of GameDev experience.
- At least one shipped title as a Producer or relevant.
- Knowledge of game industry-standard software tools, design documents and production processes/best practices (budgets, game concept and prototyping creation, project management, bug reports and defect tracking).
- Highly organized and able to prioritize effectively to manage project needs.
- Proactive and problem solving personality
- Production experience with console game development and publishing.
- Good knowledge of game industry.
- Very good salary - depending on skill level and experience
- Real influence on various aspects of the game - the game is being made by the whole team - your opinion counts!
- Challenging project - TPP with lots of combat and cutscenes!
- Friendly team and work environment
- Core hours 11-16
To apply, please send a resume and a link to your portfolio.
We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.
Zobacz więcej ofert dla Layopi Games
Data publikacji: 2017-09-12
Liczba zgłoszeń: 1
Ofertę obejrzano: 137 razy