dla Artifex Mundi S.A. (Katowice)
Praca stała Inne
Artifex Mundi is a team of 150 talented people, dedicated to creating amazing worlds. We proudly carry the name of one of the leading adventure games developers and publishers, with over 50 titles across all gaming platforms (mobile/Steam/PC/consoles) and countries. We're always ready for any new challenges including new premium games in brand new genres.
Currently we are looking for a
MARKETING MANAGER / ANALYST
• Collaborating with game teams and brand marketing to craft product positioning and overall marketing strategy: unique selling points, target audience, competitive analysis & reviews, creative direction, go-to-market strategy, tactics;
• Planning and executing worldwide marketing plans, positioning documents, and budgets for premium games;
• Developing strong hypothesis, independently solve problems and provide actionable insights;
• Deliver product marketing analysis and make asset recommendations to optimize performance through rapid, data driven iteration and A/B testing;
• Track, analyze, and report on key campaign insights and improve performance while increasing scale on the channels.
What we expect from you:
• Proven work experience as a Marketing Manager (gaming or entertainment industry is a plus);
• Strong English language skills;
• Exceptionally strong project management skills to drive multiple projects effectively;
• Proven ability to synthesize analytics, testing (A/B, multivariate) and customer insights into successful marketing strategies;
• Excel Proficiency (Lookups, advanced formulas, pivot tables, text string manipulation);
• Strong analytical skills and experience working in a metrics-driven organization;
• Your analytical skills are through the roof – seriously.
• MS. Excell is one of the most important tools of your trade
• You can communicate clearly and in precise manner
• You love to learn new things and update your knowledge every chance you get
Want to know more about who we are and how we work? Check out https://www.artifexmundi.com/pl/kariera/
Does it sound like you? We would love to hear from you. Just send your resume and cover letter to.
Data publikacji: 2017-11-28
Liczba zgłoszeń: 0
Ofertę obejrzano: 632 razy