dla Activision Blizzard Ireland Limited (Dublin, Ireland)
Praca stała Inne
As a Polish Linguistic Coordinator at Activision, you will be responsible for managing the localisation of assigned products from planning through to delivery. This is a full time position and contract is for a minimum of 6 months.
• Translation of text files and assets from Polish to English
• Liaise with external Polish localisation agencies and translators including answering their queries in a prompt and timely manner,
• Liaise with external Polish localisation agencies to decide questions of style.
• Work with the internal Project Management team to develop and implement plans which will deliver quality in the Polish language games.
• Build relations with external Polish localisation agencies ensuring they fully understand the quality of localisation required.
• Work with the QA Department to help co-ordinate the quality assurance process for localised versions of products and to be a point of escalation and advice for the Polish localisation testers specifically.
• Communicate in a clear and timely fashion any risks, which could impact the delivery and quality of the product. Put corrective measures in place where possible.
• The successful candidate must have Fluent Polish and English language skills and have a minimum of 12 months’ previous experience as a Polish translator and/or Proof reader.
• Experience in Polish Games Localisation is required.
• This is a contract role, initially for 6-month duration
Qualifications/Training/ Experience (appropriate to the job)
• Fluent language English language skills, as well as being fluent in Polish language
• Minimum of 12 months’ previous experience as a Polish Translator and/or Proof-reader.
• Localisation - Experience in International localisation process for Polish is required
• Process development - Has ability to review and create process focusing on efficiency improvements
• Previous experience in Polish games localisation is required
Data publikacji: 2018-06-13
Liczba zgłoszeń: 18
Ofertę obejrzano: 1698 razy