BoomBit Games is a world-renowned mobile games pubisher and developer. Our games, spanning multiple different genres, all share high quality, inventiveness and innovativity. Titles like Dancing Line, Tiny Gladiators or Build a Bridge! are enjoyed by millions of fans each day, which makes us one of the best known publishers on App Store and Google Play. Our multi national team consists of over 150 experienced developers, whose creativity helps us keep pushing the boundaries of what is possible in mobile gaming.
We would like you to join us as a:
Senior Tools/Engine/Technical Programmer
We invite you to work in Gdansk, we want to offer you:
- A stable employment in a company with over 20 years of experience in the market.
- A satisfactory compensation.
- Nice, familiar and laid-back atmosphere. Environment where everyone can have their opinion and freely voice it.
- Fifa, Tekken, Hearthstone tournaments, RPG sessions, board games, card games
- Access to a recording studio, ping-pong table and…
We expect from you:
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Knowledge of .NET framework
- Unity Engine knowledge (experienced)
- Great understanding of object-oriented programming
- Version control system knowledge (git/svn)
- Familiarity with iOS/Android platforms
- Knowledge of programming patterns
- Knowledge of high level code optimization techniques
- Knowledge of common architectural design patterns
- Knowledge of Windows, Linux and macOS
- Ability to write clean and highly maintainable code
- Fluent English
- Experience with many fields of systems design (memory, graphics, scripting, audio etc.)
- Ability to quickly adapt to existing codebase
- C# (advanced)
- Shell scripting languages (bash, powershell etc.)
- Knowledge of one of this: (Java/Obj-C/Swift)
Nice to have:
- Experience with CI systems (Jenkins)
- Experience with unit tests
- Experience with writing multithreaded applications
- Familiarity with rendering pipeline and basic optimization techniques
- Understanding of modern computer platform designs (and low level architecture)
- Interest in systems security and cryptography
- Creating tools helping make awesome games
- Provide other teams with ready to use features in their games
- Writing documentation
If you think you're good with us apply here: email@example.com
Please include the following statement:
"Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. z 2002r. Nr 101, poz. 926 ze zm.)"
Please be advised that we will contact only selected candidates.