dla TATE MULTIMEDIA (Warszawa )
Praca stała Design
Tate Multimedia S.A. is a Poland-based international independent developer and game publisher. Studio maintains close partnerships with major players in the sector: Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo.
Company is publishing games on all major platforms and developing exclusive titles. In the past Tate Multimedia developed license-based games for major publishers in Europe (Koch Media, Atari), but now the team is focusing on developing their own brands.
Studio operates according to the “house of ideas” model on an everyday basis, which means no idea is off the table allowing developers to have the creative freedom to continually seek new, daring projects.
• Designing and implementing 3D levels (whiteboxing) to define the game in Unreal Engine
• Designing riddles, events, activities, placing enemies, etc.
• Iterative work to get the best playability and quality
• Close cooperation with Lead Game Designer and Lead Artist
• Creating project documentation
• Cyclical presentation of your work
• Knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 engine in the creation of 3D scenes
• Ability to design levels and balance them (iterative work)
• Proficiency in English (communication, creation of technical documentation)
• Being a team-player
• Passion for computer games
• Be able to deliver your work within the deadline
• Education in the field of architecture
• Sketching skills
• Knowledge of Blueprints Visual Scripting
• Chance to increase qualifications
• Work with the team of pros and people with a passion for games
• Benefits (multisport and medical care)
• Game library – research, inspiration, and entertainment in one place
• Work in the modern office and environment
• Work agreement with full social coverage
• Flexible working hours
• Competitive salary in accordance with your experience and skills
If you're interested please send the application by e-mail to the address
Please include the following clause in your application:
“I give my consent to Tate Multimedia S.A., processing my personal data contained in my job offer letter in order to carry out the recruitment procedure, pursuant to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of 27 April 2016.”
We will respond to selected applications.
Data publikacji: 2019-08-22
Liczba zgłoszeń: 2
Ofertę obejrzano: 704 razy