Integration Support Engineer
dla Yggdrasil Gaming w Kraków
We are looking for an Integration Support Engineer to join our expanding Technology and Development centre in Krakow. This entry-level position will allow you to start your career in the heart of a technology-centric environment where we get paid to build the most advanced, most kick-ass casino games for a living.
This is a great opportunity to join game development industry. Working in our technical support department will enable you to get exposure to a variety of technologies. We are offering a diverse career path for those successful, that are able to catch up new knowledge quickly and evolve alongside us. That’s why we’re looking for motivated and talented people. We want you to grow with us!
- At least 1 year of experience on similar position covering all kinds of software and network issues (implementations, bugs tracking, system/database administration etc.) and system integration
Very good command of English (min. B2)
- Ability to provide best quality support to business partners
- Very good communication skills
- Good knowledge of Linux system/command line and MySQL database
- Ability to read and analyze log files
- Good analytical skills (for example with using browser developer tools)
- Independence and a strong sense of responsibility
- Availability to work in shifts 24/7
Nice to have:
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Knowledge of Phyton/Bash scripting
- Day to day support and service requests from our business customers
- Track and follow up on bugs and issues with our third-party developers
- Maintain and improve the processes and tools required to get the job done
- Being just a life-saver in general when it comes to anything technical
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.
Data publikacji: 2019-08-30
Ofertę obejrzano: 966 razy