Infinity Ward, developer of numerous award winning games, is seeking a Technical Artist focusing on VFX, with experience in game development and an interest in working with next-generation technologies. If you are a Technical Artist, have worked in vfx, and have experience shipping titles with visually stunning effects, then we are looking for you!
Location: Kraków, Poland
- Work early in the process with our core graphics engine team on new features and make sure the new tech is delivered to highest possible quality on visuals and performance.
- Create and manage test suites of content for the rendering engine team
- Create example vfx content and establish best practices for achieving visually stunning effects that are performant and memory efficient
- Document new effects features, and help vfx artists get up to speed on new features.
- Work with, and support VFX team at IW with troubleshooting, asset management, and optimization of content.
- 4+ years of VFX experience on current console hardware
- Solid understanding and experience with current industry vfx methods and performance characteristics
- Experience with current Photoshop, and 3D tools/plugins such as 3DS Max, Thinking Particles, FumeFX, and Houdini.
- Experience with scripting languages – Python, MAXScript, etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with both Artists and Programmers in a large team
- Work samples must show excellent real-time effects made for next generation console games
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your resume to: IW-Poland@infinityward.com
Please also include the following statement with your application:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in the job offer to be processed for the purposes of recruitment under the Data Protection Act 1997 (Dz. U. no. 133, item 883)