dla TATE MULTIMEDIA w Warszawa
opublikowane przez Tate Multimedia
Praca stała Design
Tate Multimedia S.A. is a Poland-based international independent developer and game publisher. Studio maintains close partnerships with major players in the sector: Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo.
Company is publishing games on all major platforms and developing exclusive titles. In the past Tate Multimedia developed license-based games for major publishers in Europe (Koch Media, Atari), but now the team is focusing on developing their own brands.
Studio operates according to the “house of ideas” model on an everyday basis, which means no idea is off the table allowing developers to have the creative freedom to continually seek new, daring projects.
• Designing and building game levels in the Unreal engine
• Close cooperation with Programmers, Game Designers and 3D Artists
• Creating project documentation
• Cyclical presentation of your work
• Iterative work to obtain the best quality
• Ability to create a level taking into account both the graphics and gameplay
• Knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 in the creation of 3D scenes
• 3D modeling
• Ability to design levels and balance them (iterative work)
• Proficiency in English (communication, creation of technical documentation)
• Being a team-player
• Work within a specified time frame
• Experience as a Level Designer / Artist or 3D Artist
• Education in the field of architecture
• Sketching skills
• Knowledge of Blueprints Visual Scripting
Please apply by email :
Please include the following clause in your application:
“I give my consent to Tate Multimedia S.A., processing my personal data contained in my job offer letter in order to carry out the recruitment procedure, pursuant to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of 27 April 2016.”
We will respond to selected applications.
Data publikacji: 2019-08-22
Liczba zgłoszeń: 0
Ofertę obejrzano: 164 razy