dla CI Games S.A. (Warszawa)
Praca stała Grafika i animacja
CI Games is a worldwide publisher and developer of interactive entertainment. Our portfolio includes action games, RPG, FPS and simulators. Games are our passion, which we want to share with you!
For our studio in Warsaw, we are looking for candidate that will take the role of:
The Senior Technical Artist is uniquely qualified to acting as a bridge between the Artists and Programmers working on a game in order to deliver the project on time and in line with quality expectations. He/she will be responsible for all documentation writing for art pipeline
The Senior Technical Artist will also be responsible for ensuring that art assets can be easily integrated into a game without sacrificing the artistic vision or exceeding the platform’s technical limits through investigating new techniques and optimizations.
• At least 4 years of professional experience on the similar position
• Strong technical background in areas such as lighting and rendering, texturing, and graphics-related programming languages
• Wide knowledge of art packages ranging from modelling to texturing and special effects
• Fluent English
• Solution way of thinking to be able to think creatively to resolve technical challenges and limitations
• Have knowledge of console hardware architecture
• Highly skilled in the use of 3D graphics software
• Be able to anticipate the needs of the artists so as to streamline their productivity
• Perfect, detail-oriented, problem solving ability;
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills;
• Ability to work well under pressure and with deadlines.
If you are willing to take this job, please send us your CV in English on the e-mail address: email@example.com
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants.
Please add to your CV the following formula:
“I agree for the processing of my personal data contained in my application documents by CI Games S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw (00-351) at ul. Zajęcza 2B, for the purpose of carrying out the current recruitment process and for subsequent recruitments for employees and co-workers of CI Games S.A.”
Data publikacji: 2019-01-07
Liczba zgłoszeń: 2
Ofertę obejrzano: 658 razy