QA Automation Engineer
Yggdrasil Gaming (Kraków)
We are looking for QA Engineer to expand our workforce. You will be a crucial part of a kick-ass, cross-functional agile team, consisting of Developers, Artists and Testers led by experienced Game Producer.
Your task will be to drive the development and maintenance of automation tests of our products. In addition to this, you will be involved in the project lifecycle from the beginning to final release, where your automation tests will take care of the high quality of our software. This is a great opportunity for experienced Engineer eager to develop skills using Java. We’re looking for tech-savvy, motivated and communicative people ready for the career in game development. We want you to grow with us!
- Professional experience in test automation (preferably REST API)
- Knowledge of automation frameworks (Gatling as an advantage)
- Proficient in Java
- Extraordinary analytical, problem-solving and debugging skills
- Good knowledge of Linux
- At least elementary knowledge of SQL
- Good understanding of continuous integration
- Focus on code quality
- Communicative English (both written and spoken)
- Attention to details and positive attitude
Nice to have:
- Hands-on experience in Scala, Groovy, Spring, Jenkins and Docker
- ISTQB certification
- Practical knowledge of tools like JIRA, Confluence
- Passion for games!
- Writing high quality game server tests using Java/Scala
- Participating in software development lifecycle
- Tracking, reporting and providing comprehensive feedback on software defects, functional failures and usability edges
Improving existing and developing new areas of testing framework
- Demonstrating professional proficiency in both technical problems and solutions
- Taking initiative in challenges came across
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.
Zobacz więcej ofert dla Yggdrasil Gaming
Data publikacji: 2019-07-01
Liczba zgłoszeń: 14
Ofertę obejrzano: 1142 razy