dla Crytek GmbH (Frankfurt am Main / Germany)
Praca stała Programowanie
Crytek is looking for a Lead Game Programmer to support our HUNT team in our Frankfurt, Germany based studio.
• Lead the game programming discipline and enable them to reach their full potential.
• Work with existing engine code base to develop and enhance game play. This can include player / world interaction, AI strategies and rules, game play, etc.
• Develop and extend game systems for a high profile game.
• Develop well designed software within project schedule to team standards.
• Document source code.
• Coordinate tasks and technical implementation with the Technical Director and other programming Leads based on the current roadmap.
• Create immersive and compelling gameplay experiences.
• Debug and optimize latest console and PC performance.
• Specify and contribute to testing procedures.
• Show a strong passion for making the highest quality state of the art games.
• Continue to enhance programming and communications skills.
• Proactively drive your team and improve product quality as well as group productivity.
• Provide input to department project status meetings.
• Coordinate with other studio groups including art, design and production to achieve project objectives.
• Complete all tasks in a timely manner and to a consistent very high quality standard.
• Excellent communication and writing skills and create documentation where required.
• Be a role model for Regular/Senior programmers and oversee the mentoring process inside the discipline.
• 7+ years of professional software development experience as programmer within the games industry or equivalent.
• Shipped at least 1 product on either console or PC from beginning to end.
• Demonstrated ability to apply creative and technical design processes while ensuring that high production values are never compromised.
• Adopt existing development processes and look for improvements.
• Previous experience in a combat, melee or shooter based game, ideally multiplayer.
• Passion for making games.
• Excellent understanding of C++ in a games development environment.
• Strong mathematical and problem-solving skills.
• Experience with state-of-the-art game development tools and methods.
• Experience with multi-threading.
• Experience with network profiling and optimization.
• Experience with any game engines preferably experience with CRYENGINE.
• Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
• Excellent English communication and writing skills.
• Keep a positive team-oriented attitude.
• Be proactive and self-motivated, work without direct supervision.
What you can expect from us:
• A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
• Flexible work time.
• Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
• Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners / spouses.
• Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
• Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
• Relocation support.
• A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!
Zobacz więcej ofert dla Crytek GmbH
Data publikacji: 2019-03-06
Liczba zgłoszeń: 1
Ofertę obejrzano: 453 razy