Quality Assurance Lead
Moon Game Studios (zdalnie)
Moon Studios - the award-winning creators of Ori and the Blind Forest - are looking for a Quality Assurance Lead. Join our family, help us create the best games the industry has ever seen and work with some of the most talented individuals in the world!
We are the world’s largest distributed gamedev team and this is a remote work offer.
What we’re all about:
- Talent: We're still a relatively small team, but we strive to only hire the absolute best and encourage them to grow their skills with us.
- Collaboration - We work together as a team, as a family, to challenge the Status Quo and up the ante!
- Autonomy: We won't count your hours, we won't babysit you, your job is to enchant us with your raw talent!
- Voice: Unhappy with the current state of the industry? Every person at Moon Studios has a voice and helps shape the games we're making.
What we need from you:
- Experience: You've been doing QA for a while. You know what Quality Assurance is all about. We’re not looking for testers or people that worked with a black-box product reporting bugs. You know quality when you see it and won’t settle for anything less. You’re not afraid to raise flags to ensure the game we’re making dominates the very top of the rankings.
- Communication skills: You know how to successfully work with other disciplines to help ship highest quality games.
- Be cool: Life is too short to deal with Prima Donnas: You're cool, open-minded and always willing to learn new things.
How to Apply:
Simply send your Resume to email@example.com
Zobacz więcej ofert dla Moon Game Studios
Data publikacji: 2018-12-11
Liczba zgłoszeń: 6
Ofertę obejrzano: 558 razy