Unity Developer - Mobile Games
LightPixel (Warszawa / zdalnie)
We are Lightpixel, the Google Launchpad accelerator programme finalists. We are a Warsaw-based mobile developer with over 10 million downloads of our apps and games. Since we are hungry for more, we are looking for the game developer to join the team.
We are looking for an Unity Developer who is ready to participate in crafting mobile games that affect millions of players around the world.
What will you do:
- Design, implement new features in the existing 2D mobile game
- Design, implement, optimize our new mobile games
- Influence the process of creating our games
- 2+ years of professional programming (1+ year in C#)
- 1+ year of experience in game development with Unity
- Ability to write high quality and easy to maintain code
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Open to learning new things and happy to share your knowledge
- Willingness to work from our office in Warsaw (at least during introductory period)
Nice to have:
- Experience in 2D games and UI/UX
- Native mobile development experience on Android, iOS
- You know more about code review and pair programming than what you just read on the Wikipedia page.
What do we offer?
- Work on great games and more awesome ideas to come
- Unique work atmosphere where we appreciate a good brainstorm and never schedule needles meetings
- Work in the startup environment on the Google Campus in Warsaw
- After introductory period - possibility to work remotely
- We are also all-time fans of food and hooch in Pyzy Flaki Gorące where we will surely take you :)
If you are interested please apply via the form below or via email email@example.com and remember to include your CV and few words about You.
Zobacz więcej ofert dla LightPixel
Data publikacji: 2019-01-11
Liczba zgłoszeń: 14
Ofertę obejrzano: 809 razy