Localization Games Tester
Lionbridge Poland (Warszawa)
Do you play video games in your native language and the text doesn't fit the text window?
Instead of accentuated letters, other cryptic signs appear?
Venerable wizard in your favorite RPG speaks the language of contemporary teenagers?
Or maybe your troops keep using incorrect pronouns, making them confused about being inanimate objects and/or human beings?
You can change that and impact how the games are received - by testing them before release.
You can battle truncations, incorrect grammar and register used by the characters you cherish
You can check titles that none of your friends have ever played - from indie to full-fledged AAA games from well-known publishers.
Join our Linguistic Quality Assurance Testers team.
Do you want to?
- Forge your hobby into a career?
- Meet people who think just like you?
- Work with the most renowned brands in the market?
- Help us to create an amazing atmosphere with passionate people from around the world?
- Use the latest technologies?
Quests waiting for you:
- proofreading the language of the game, evaluating translation, checking cultural correctness,
- report errors to the English language database and suggest their improvement,
- testing different types of games on different platforms, from Indie Games to AAA titles,
- ensuring the game has been correctly translated.
In your "skill tree" you should have unlocked
- native level in Chinese Traditional, Chinese Simplified, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish,
French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish (Castilian), Spanish (Mexican), Swedish, Thai, Vietnamese
- cultural awareness of a given country related to a given language,
- ability to comfortably communicate in English,
- experience in proofreading or testing games is an asset.
Choosing the "Game Tester" career path you can unlock the following power-ups:
- gaining XP in a stable, global company with a solid market position,
- competitive salary and the possibility of development in company structure,
- the informal working atmosphere,
- cool office only 15 minutes from the center of Warsaw by public transportation,
- contract of mandate.
- you are available to work from Monday to Friday
- you are ready to work on-site in the Warsaw office - remote work is not possible.
Please apply via the link:
We kindly inform you that we will contact selected candidates who meet the criteria.
Zobacz więcej ofert dla Lionbridge Poland
Data publikacji: 2019-03-15
Liczba zgłoszeń: 63
Ofertę obejrzano: 749 razy