dla TATE MULTIMEDIA w Warszawa
opublikowane przez Tate Multimedia
Praca stała Design
Tate Multimedia S.A. is a Poland-based international independent developer and game publisher. Studio maintains close partnerships with major players in the sector: Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo.
Company is publishing games on all major platforms and developing exclusive titles. In the past Tate Multimedia developed license-based games for major publishers in Europe (Koch Media, Atari), but now the team is focusing on developing their own brands.
Studio operates according to the “house of ideas” model on an everyday basis, which means no idea is off the table allowing developers to have the creative freedom to continually seek new, daring projects.
• Designing games from the prototype phase to the final product
• Preparing and updating project documentation
• Balancing games systems
• Cooperation with other departments in order to maintain project vision
• Conceptual work on new projects
• Experience in a similar position
• High communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficiency in English (communication, creation of technical documentation)
• Knowledge of the Unreal Engine
• Being a team-player
• Work within a specified time frame
• The ability to independently create prototypes in Unreal Engine
• Knowledge of version control system
Please apply by email :
Please include the following clause in your application:
“I give my consent to Tate Multimedia S.A., processing my personal data contained in my job offer letter in order to carry out the recruitment procedure, pursuant to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of 27 April 2016.”
We will respond to selected applications.
Data publikacji: 2019-08-22
Liczba zgłoszeń: 3
Ofertę obejrzano: 467 razy