dla Tate Multimedia w Warszawa
Praca stała Grafika i animacja
Tate Multimedia S.A. is a Poland-based international independent developer and game publisher. Studio maintain close partnerships with major players in sector: Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo. Company is publishing games on all major platforms and developing an exclusive titles. In the past Tate Multimedia developed license-based games for major publishers in Europe (Koch Media, Atari), but now team is focusing on developing their own brands.
Studio operates according to the “house of ideas” model on an everyday basis, which means no idea is off the table allowing developers to have the creative freedom to continually seek new, daring projects.
• Creating 3D special effects (animation, textures, materials)
• Executing the process from prototype to final high quality assets
• Effects optimization
• Close cooperation with Programmers, Game Designers and 3D Artists
• Cyclical presentation of your work
• Iterative approach
• Ability to create FX’s in the Unreal 4 engine
• 3D modeling and animation to a degree that allows you to create effects using animated grids
• Artistic sense
• At least one “AA” game for PC or stationary consoles on the position
• Follow the latest trends and tech in special effects field
• Be able to prepare a proper documentation, and communicate fluently in English
• Be a team player
• Be able to work in a specific time frame
• Knowledge of Blueprints Visual Scripting is a plus
Please apply by email :
Please include the following clause in your application:
I give my consent to Tate Multimedia S.A., processing my personal data contained in my job offer letter in order to carry out the recruitment procedure, pursuant to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of 27 April 2016.
We will respond to selected applications. Thank you.
Data publikacji: 2019-08-30
Ofertę obejrzano: 751 razy