GOG.com, the sister company of CD PROJEKT RED (responsible for the worldwide success of The Witcher series and upcoming Cyberpunk 2077), is a gamer-centric company, responsible for GOG.com store and GOG Galaxy online gaming platform.
Our work environment is relaxed, and the company philosophy often goes against the typical corporate flow. Working in an international team of 190+ passionate video game industry professionals, you will not only have the opportunity to expand your skills to their limits but also have fun while doing so. We love what we do and we do it for a reason.
GOG.com is expanding, reaching even further, and taking its experience into previously unexplored territories. We are now seeking an experienced technology leader to develop GOG.com’s IT Architecture & Operations strategy and drive our team of over 20 IT professionals towards that vision. Will you be the one to guide us there?
- Establishing the company’s IT Architecture & Operations vision & strategy, as well as leading company’s technological development.
- Supervising the teams of IT professionals, including security and help desk specialists, IT & monitoring administrators, software architects, who are responsible for company’s system infrastructure, architecture and security to ensure functionality and efficiency.
- Staying abreast of best trends by researching new tools, as well as enhancing and further developing existing solutions.
- Building a strong partnership with the business to ensure technology is supporting revenue-generating, business initiatives.
- Inspiring and motivating the team to ensure they understand the vision and strategy.
- Sharing your knowledge with other team members and supporting them in solving complex challenges.
- Participating in all HR-related processes (recruitment, evaluation, etc.) and supporting the professional development of all team members.
- Proven experience in a similar leadership role within IT area.
- Ability to create a clear strategic technology vision and roadmap.
- Knowledge of emerging technologies and digital market trends.
- Previous (and successful) experience in leading teams towards a strategic technology vision.
- Experience with work in DevOps culture.
- Proficiency in project management, as well as excellent organization and coordination skills.
- Adaptiveness, as we always seek for the best ideas and ways of doing things, which means changes.
- Top-level communications skills helping you to bridge the gaps between business and IT professionals.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games - living & breathing them!
- A great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- A Profit Sharing Program after 6 months of work, where employees share 10 % of GOG.com's net profit (paid out once a year).
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
- A relocation package for foreigners as well as assistance from our HR throughout the whole process.
- Polish lessons should you need them.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house canteen, and other goodies are a standard.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com employees.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your CV (in English) below.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Information on processing of your personal data
Your personal data controller is GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. Your personal data will also be processed to send you a newsletter about new job postings at GOG. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about the processing of your personal data in this privacy notice).
Please include the following statement in your application: ‘I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw for the ongoing recruitment process.’