All in! Games is a new major player in the digital entertainment market. Keep us in mind, we are gonna be loud!
We are a dynamically developing publishing house and a development team that creates and supports interesting projects for consoles and personal computers.
Due to continuous development, we are looking for people to join our Marketing and PR team.
Target: Event Manager
If you're an experienced Event Manager and you'd like to work in an awesome video games publishing company, then All in! Games is the best place for you!
- Plan, organize and coordinate events
- Responsible for the execution of corporate events, industry events, tradeshows, and special events
- Gather information (including industry trends, competitive intelligence, and business goals) and make event marketing recommendations, incorporating program budget, potential effectiveness, event metrics, logistics, calendaring, etc
- Work closely with our graphic designer to design and facilitate events, including audio-visual production, collateral design, creation and procurement, logistics, budgeting, negotiation
- Negotiate contracts and manage relationships with outside vendors
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- Be able to work under pressure
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects and contributors at once
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills with a great strong sense of curiosity and a creative mindset
- Strong negotiation skills and experience negotiating vendor contract
- Experience in the same position
- Awesome English and Polish skills (be able to easily communicate and write in both)
- Research skills
- Decent knowledge of the video games market
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience in the game industry
- Contacts within the event organization industry
- Live and breathe games
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Join the awesome team in the dynamic developing game company
- Flexible working hours (core hours: 10:30 - 15:00)
- Work in our office (Kraków)
- B2B or umowa o pracę
- Attractive salary adequate to your skills
- And most importantly: work in the gaming industry and the opportunity to play our games during working hours!
Please add the following clause in your CV:
"Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z ustawą z dn. 29.08.97r. O ochronie danych osobowych Dz. Ust. nr 133 poz. 883)."