dla CI Games S.A. w Warszawa
opublikowane przez CI Games S.A.
Praca stała Grafika i animacja
CI Games is a worldwide publisher and developer of interactive entertainment. Our portfolio includes action games, RPG, FPS and simulators. Games are our passion, which we want to share with you!
For our new action RPG project, we are looking for extremely skilled and experienced candidate that will take the role of:
• Up to 2 years of experience with visual effects for games
• Experience with creating VFX in a Unreal engine is a requirement.
• Experience in Photoshop or After Effects is preferred
• Experience with 3d Studio Max/Maya
• Have an eye for what looks natural/believable
• Able to communicate and work well with designers to anticipate their needs.
• Possess good problem solving skills
• Solid Technical abilities to aid in creating new visual effects art pipelines
• Able to keep content relevant to the current projects art style and work within those limitations
• Able to find balance between quality and performance
• Meticulous and organized in the approach to tasks, files and storage of the material
• Complete all tasks in a timely manner and to a consistent high quality standard
• Play experience with a broad range of games
• Interest in movies, especially special effects would be an asset.
If you are willing to take this job, please send us your CV in English on the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants.
Please add to your CV the following formula:
“I agree for the processing of my personal data contained in my application documents by CI Games S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw (00-351) at ul. Zajęcza 2B, for the purpose of carrying out the current recruitment process and for subsequent recruitments for employees and co-workers of CI Games S.A.”
Data subject has the right to withdraw the consent for data processing at any moment without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
Data publikacji: 2019-08-07
Liczba zgłoszeń: 4
Ofertę obejrzano: 299 razy