dla Roboto w Warszawa, Bielany
Praca stała Testowanie
It's full-time (Monday - Friday), permanent cooperation. The work will be based in our office located in Warsaw (Poland).
Roboto is a localisation company that has been successfully working on complex projects in the multimedia industry (games, movies, books) as well as business translation projects for the last decade. We have worked with more than 150 companies from around the world, half of which enjoy continuous business relations with us. Our keyword for this recruitment is “epochal”.
We are a team of people who don’t consider work merely a profession, but a fulfilling adventure.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for experienced Game Testers to join our team.
• Detect bugs and flaws on a daily basis
• Write clear and concise bug reports (in English)
• Precisely follow test cases, testing guides and procedures
• Raise key issues with the Lead Tester
• Make sure deadlines are met
• Experience with Compliance testing on any console from the current generation is a must
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English)
• Attention to detail (put our keyword in the subject line of your response email)
• Ability to write clearly – you must be able to describe a problem
• Experience with bug tracking tools
• Understanding of and experience with all areas of game testing
• Knowledge of QA methodologies to ensure the highest possible quality and maximum efficiency
• Knowledge of PC and at least one console from the current generation
• Stress resistance and readiness to work under time pressure
• Passion for games
• 18 years of age or older
• Must be eligible to work in Poland.
• Joining a fast-growing company and a great working atmosphere!
• Great opportunity for personal growth working with the biggest gaming companies from around the world
• A competitive salary and informal work environment
Does this sound like you? Send us your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible!
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby consent to processing by the advertiser of my personal data, included in my application documents, for the purposes to implement the recruitment process according to the act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2016, pos. 922). I also consent to the processing of my personal data by the advertiser for the purposes of any future recruitment processes."
Unfortunately, because of the volume of applications we receive, we aren’t able to give status updates, but if you are invited to join the recruitment process, you will generally be contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your application.
By sending an application form to Roboto with its registered office in Warsaw at Gdańska 41, you agree to the processing by the Employer/Data Controller of your personal data contained in the recruitment application in order to carry out the recruitment for the position indicated in the advertisement.
Data publikacji: 2019-08-22
Ofertę obejrzano: 1336 razy