dla Limbic Entertainment GmbH (63225 Langen, Germany)
Praca stała Zarządzanie
Firma Limbic Entertainment GmbH, twórca takich gier jak Heroes of Might and Magic VII, Tropico 6 i Memories of Mars, poszukuje pracowników na szereg stanowisk do studia ulokowanego w niemieckim Langen, niedaleko Frankfurtu nad Menem. Jeżeli chcesz spróbować swoich sił, pracować w miłej atmosferze i z ciekawymi ludźmi nad nowymi, ekscytującymi tytułami, serdecznie zapraszamy!
Limbic Entertainment is looking for an experienced Assistant Producer (m/f/d) to help managing our game development efforts.
As our Assistant Producer, you will not only have a great passion for games in general, but also a basic understanding of the challenges, requirements, development processes and social interactions needed to create successful products. You will be responsible for developing complex, dynamic PC and console games in close cooperation with the Executive Producer. Working with the other departmental leads and their teams will be mandatory in order to ensure the creation of successful products and great gaming experiences.
You will be introduced to the principles of team management, including the factual and disciplinary aspects. Furthermore you will support managing external partners and service providers and represent the studio and its products to our customers.
Your tasks will include:
• Leading the game production on one of our development teams
• Supporting the creation of time, budget and resource plans
• Maintaining project plans, and greenlighting milestones
• Driving communication on the team and also with our external partners
• Helping to organize the product backlog, distributing tasks and moderating team meetings
• Improving our production methodologies and processes
• Presenting game and project progress to the company and also external stakeholders
• Assisting the Producer to ensure that certain KPIs are reached and the production progresses
• Identifying, monitoring and confining project risks
• Presenting builds, milestones and project results to customers, distributors, media and management
• Observing, comparing and analysing the market and competitors
• Experience in game development
• Interest in team leadership
• Highly responsible, dedicated and detail-oriented
• Cooperative management style
• Knowledge of agile development processes (e.g., Scrum)
• You think analytically and your working style is results-oriented
• You are a problem-solver who stays cool, even when dealing with a high workload
• High affinity with games, internet and multimedia
• Experience in working with Jira and Confluence is a plus
• Fluency in English
• EU citizenship or a valid working permit for Germany is required
Why working at Limbic?
MAKE AN IMPACT
You take responsibility and ownership of key aspects that impact the development of games at one of the biggest studios in Germany. We develop high-quality software with professionalism and commitment. We are not perfect but we are constantly improving!
Here you can learn from the best as well as become the best! We support your individual and professional growth and ambitions by offering online courses, GDC vault, events for knowledge transfer and mentorships.
You work in close department collaborations with an open feedback culture. Take part in our weekly social events (games, sports, food, barbeques and even more games). Enjoy free drinks, snacks and our fancy coffee machine while you make your colleagues friends.
We want our colleagues to stay at Limbic and offer social benefits as well as a competitive salary. As we have 17 years of experience, always 2+ projects and organic teams, you will have a secure job. Located near Frankfurt, the area has a lot to offer in your free time.
What people love most about Limbic is “the friendly, inviting and international atmosphere, my team and after-work activities such as MTG or bowling events”
Please send your full CV and cover email to:
Data publikacji: 2019-07-10
Liczba zgłoszeń: 7
Ofertę obejrzano: 311 razy