dla Limbic Entertainment GmbH (63225 Langen, Germany)
Praca stała Design
Firma Limbic Entertainment GmbH, twórca takich gier jak Heroes of Might and Magic VII, Tropico 6 i Memories of Mars, poszukuje pracowników na szereg stanowisk do studia ulokowanego w niemieckim Langen, niedaleko Frankfurtu nad Menem. Jeżeli chcesz spróbować swoich sił, pracować w miłej atmosferze i z ciekawymi ludźmi nad nowymi, ekscytującymi tytułami, serdecznie zapraszamy!
Limbic Entertainment is looking for a talented and passionate Junior Game Designer (m/f/d) for an unannounced Unreal Engine 4 project.
As a Junior Game Designer, you will be designing and creatively shaping game features for our upcoming PC and console games. You will closely work together with other members of the game design team and in a passionate, multi-disciplinary team consisting of programmers, artists and level designers.
For this opportunity, we are seeking a person, with both a great passion for games in general and a good understanding of the underlying game mechanics, rulesets and development processes.
• Take ownership of game systems from concept over implementation to final polish
• Write and present proposals for game systems and other design topics
• Create and document feature designs (incl. UI mock ups)
• Communicate and champion your designs within the development team
• Supporting the feature implementation as responsible designer
• Evaluate, iterate and tweak game features to highest quality standards
• A minimum of one year of professional game design experience
• At least one released title (preferably PC and/or console games)
• Passion for creating fun and compelling user experiences within set constraints
• Ability to think creatively, analytically and sometimes out of the box
• High self-motivation to learn and thrive as a designer
• Good self-organization and problem-solving skills
• Open for feedback and able to turn it into actions
• Experience in working with Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Confluence
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Experience with and affinity for strategy games is a plus
• EU citizen or a valid working permit for Germany is required
Why working at Limbic?
MAKE AN IMPACT
You take responsibility and ownership of key aspects that impact the development of games at one of the biggest studios in Germany. We develop high-quality software with professionalism and commitment. We are not perfect but we are constantly improving!
Here you can learn from the best as well as become the best! We support your individual and professional growth and ambitions by offering online courses, GDC vault, events for knowledge transfer and mentorships.
You work in close department collaborations with an open feedback culture. Take part in our weekly social events (games, sports, food, barbeques and even more games). Enjoy free drinks, snacks and our fancy coffee machine while you make your colleagues friends.
We want our colleagues to stay at Limbic and offer social benefits as well as a competitive salary. As we have 17 years of experience, always 2+ projects and organic teams, you will have a secure job. Located near Frankfurt, the area has a lot to offer in your free time.
What people love most about Limbic is “the friendly, inviting and international atmosphere, my team and after-work activities such as MTG or bowling events”
Please send your full CV and a cover email to:
Data publikacji: 2019-07-10
Liczba zgłoszeń: 6
Ofertę obejrzano: 610 razy