dla Limbic Entertainment GmbH (63225 Langen, Germany)
Praca stała Design
Firma Limbic Entertainment GmbH, twórca takich gier jak Heroes of Might and Magic VII, Tropico 6 i Memories of Mars, poszukuje pracowników na szereg stanowisk do studia ulokowanego w niemieckim Langen, niedaleko Frankfurtu nad Menem. Jeżeli chcesz spróbować swoich sił, pracować w miłej atmosferze i z ciekawymi ludźmi nad nowymi, ekscytującymi tytułami, serdecznie zapraszamy!
Limbic Entertainment is seeking a talented and experienced Level Designer (m/f/d) for an unannounced Unreal 4 project.
As a Level Designer you have great passion for game development in all areas, especially in the use of game engine toolsets such as Unreal. You have already worked for several years in professional environments and shipped at least one title. You will have a strong ownership on various development steps related to level design.
Your tasks will include:
• Design layouts and environments that support and enhance the core gameplay of the game
• Conceptualize, prototype, build, decorate, script, and optimize levels for the game
• Collaborate with team members to create interesting and engaging gameplay scenarios within the established game design guidelines
• Contribute in workshops and brainstorming sessions to help define features and workflows as well as dealing with technical issues
• Avid gamer with knowledge and understanding of various game genres and game types
• Strong knowledge of Game/Level Design fundamentals: floorplans, player guidance, difficulty, balancing, pacing, interactivity, accessibility, etc.
• Ability to take direction and accept critical review of your work
• Ability to work well independently and within a team
• One or more published titles in a level design capacity
• 3+ years of industry experience in a level design capacity
• Excellent written and verbal communication, documentation skills and the ability to convey abstract concepts
• Previous experience with the Unreal Editor is a plus
• EU citizenship or a valid working permit for Germany is required
Why working at Limbic?
MAKE AN IMPACT
You take responsibility and ownership of key aspects that impact the development of games at one of the biggest studios in Germany. We develop high-quality software with professionalism and commitment. We are not perfect but we are constantly improving!
Here you can learn from the best as well as become the best! We support your individual and professional growth and ambitions by offering online courses, GDC vault, events for knowledge transfer and mentorships.
You work in close department collaborations with an open feedback culture. Take part in our weekly social events (games, sports, food, barbeques and even more games). Enjoy free drinks, snacks and our fancy coffee machine while you make your colleagues friends.
We want our colleagues to stay at Limbic and offer social benefits as well as a competitive salary. As we have 17 years of experience, always 2+ projects and organic teams, you will have a secure job. Located near Frankfurt, the area has a lot to offer in your free time.
What people love most about Limbic is “the friendly, inviting and international atmosphere, my team and after-work activities such as MTG or bowling events”
Please send your full CV and cover email to:
Data publikacji: 2019-07-10
Liczba zgłoszeń: 1
Ofertę obejrzano: 217 razy