dla Limbic Entertainment GmbH (63225 Langen, Germany)
Praca stała Programowanie
Firma Limbic Entertainment GmbH, twórca takich gier jak Heroes of Might and Magic VII, Tropico 6 i Memories of Mars, poszukuje pracowników na szereg stanowisk do studia ulokowanego w niemieckim Langen, niedaleko Frankfurtu nad Menem. Jeżeli chcesz spróbować swoich sił, pracować w miłej atmosferze i z ciekawymi ludźmi nad nowymi, ekscytującymi tytułami, serdecznie zapraszamy!
Limbic Entertainment is looking for a talented and experienced Console Programmer (f/m/d) to join our team.
As a Console Programmer you have a great passion for new-generation consoles and engine technologies in general. You will have already worked on professional projects in the gaming industry and ideally released at least one title. One of the responsibilities of this role is porting and developing console gameplay functionalities and tools. In addition, you will support technical artists and level designers with their porting efforts. Evaluating and integrating new tools and maintaining the deployment pipeline by applying updates will also be one of your responsibilities.
Your tasks will include:
• Implementing functionalities with a focus on consoles (PlayStation 4, Xbox One and potentially Nintendo Switch)
• Supporting the builds creation and submission processes
• Improving game performance on the engine side
• Work with Technical Leads to meet projects schedules by breaking the process into manageable tasks
• Creating and estimating tasks and user stories
• Maintaining the product with technical support and bug fixes
• Evaluating new technologies and plugins
• Two to three years’ experience in game development, preferably console games
• Experience in developing for consoles and the submission processes (Sony, Microsoft and/or Nintendo)
• Excellent C++ skills and well acquainted with Visual Studio
• A background in working with Unreal Engine 4
• Experience in development environments, standards and technologies such as OOP, Design Patterns, Test Driven Development, UML, etc.
• Familiarity with code and data optimization to improve performance and memory usage
• High affinity for games, the internet and emerging technologies
• Fluent in English
• EU citizenship or a valid working permit for Germany is a plus
Why working at Limbic?
MAKE AN IMPACT
You take responsibility and ownership of key aspects that impact the development of games at one of the biggest studios in Germany. We develop high-quality software with professionalism and commitment. We are not perfect but we are constantly improving!
Here you can learn from the best as well as become the best! We support your individual and professional growth and ambitions by offering online courses, GDC vault, events for knowledge transfer and mentorships.
You work in close department collaborations with an open feedback culture. Take part in our weekly social events (games, sports, food, barbeques and even more games). Enjoy free drinks, snacks and our fancy coffee machine while you make your colleagues friends.
We want our colleagues to stay at Limbic and offer social benefits as well as a competitive salary. As we have 17 years of experience, always 2+ projects and organic teams, you will have a secure job. Located near Frankfurt, the area has a lot to offer in your free time.
What people love most about Limbic is “the friendly, inviting and international atmosphere, my team and after-work activities such as MTG or bowling events”
Please send your full CV and cover email to:
Data publikacji: 2019-07-10
Liczba zgłoszeń: 1
Ofertę obejrzano: 113 razy