dla Vivid Games S. A. (Bydgoszcz)
• Create and plan for content animation on our existing social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube)
• Help develop our strategy for live ops and animation on our direct communication channels (Discord, in-game, wiki page, etc...)
• Work with our artists to create content for our various communication channels
• Interact with our players on all levels, from technical support and help to engagement and in-game activities
• Organize live ops activities such as competitions, special in-game events, promotions, etc... in cooperation with the game teams
• Support marketing managers in their daily tasks, including but not limited to: creating assets and metadata for new games, developing launch strategies for new projects, producing market researches, etc...
• Education in marketing, communication, journalism or other relevant field.
• Good capacity to adapt to technology and platforms.
• Love and/or interest in gaming.
• Great English (C1)
• Third language
• Knowledge of social media and CMS
• Previous experience in community management (professionally or as a hobby)
It's a PAID internship offer.
There's a possibility to move into a junior position once we get to the end of the internship!
Apply via: email@example.com
Data publikacji: 2019-06-12
Liczba zgłoszeń: 5
Ofertę obejrzano: 265 razy