Flying Wild Hog is a game development studio composed of a veteran team with proven track records in developing and delivering top games. The studio is based in Poland with headquarter in Warsaw and office in Cracow. We’ve been creating games for 10 years and we can say with confidence we’re good at it. We are experienced artists, programmers and other professionals of various crafts who take great pride in our handiwork. Our studio is a place where creativity and learning are at the core, giving everyone in the studio the opportunity to thrive and perform at their best. This is a place to make great entertainment for players around the world! Sound good? Great. Let’s make awesome games together.
About the position:
We are looking for an Internal Recruiter to join our HR department and manage our full-cycle recruiting processes.
Internal Recruiter responsibilities include identifying current and future hiring needs, advertising job openings online and overseeing the recruiting process. To be successful in this role, you should have work experience in sourcing, interviewing and evaluating candidates.
Ultimately, you will help us build a strong employer brand and ensure we provide a positive candidate experience.
- Collaborating with hiring managers to write job ads for current openings
- Advertising job openings on careers pages, job boards and social networks (e.g. LinkedIn)
- Sourcing candidates through online channels (e.g. professional networks and portfolio sites)
- Screening resumes and applications and updating candidates on hiring processes
- Interviewing candidates during various hiring stages, including phone, first-round and second-round interviews
- Reporting to hiring managers and HR managers on the status of open positions
- Evaluating candidates based on their interview and assignment performance
- Determining qualification criteria for each position
- Updating job descriptions (e.g. add tasks or modify requirements)
- Answering candidates’ queries regarding the application process
- Providing interview feedback, when necessary and appropriate
- Participating in job fairs to boost company’s reputation
- Helping new hires onboard
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience
- Proven work experience as an Internal Recruiter, Headhunter, Recruitment Consultant or similar rol
- Solid understanding of full-cycle recruiting
- Experience in direct searching, identifying, selecting and recruiting talents through social media
- Experience using various interview formats (e.g. phone, f2f, recruitment tasks)
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Private medical care with the option to extend it to the family members (entirely financed by the employer)
- Fitprofit card
- Working environment based on a strong team spirit and positive energy
- Salary depending on skill level and experience
- Really flexible working hours (core hours 12:00-16:00)
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits in the office
- Location in a walking distance from the subway station: Metro Dworzec
WE WILL ACCEPT ONLY THE APPLICATIONS SENT VIA THIS LINK: