Vile Monarch, a hard rock games studio from Warsaw, is looking for someone who wields the ancient secrets of order and tidiness in naturally chaotic and filthy game projects. Currently the Monarch leads more than 25 minions, including some veterans (who worked on This War of Mine, The Witcher series or Hard West) and in the four years of his reign shipped 4 successful games, conquering PC, Android, iOS, PS4, Xbox One and Switch.
- Crush Your Enemies - multiplatform bite-sized RTS
- Oh...Sir!! The Insult Simulator - hit party game based on building absurd sentences
- Oh...Sir! Hollywood Roast - a spin-off in the world of film
- Weedcraft Inc - ambitious tycoon game about the marijuana industry
Vile Monarch feeds on creativity - we love making fresh things of different sizes, for different platforms, in different genres. But always with a twist. Currently we’re working on several new titles, including an ambitious sim/strategy game and a charming casual game. Both could use some help of a truly pro producer.
We need someone versatile and multi-tasking, who might be working on several projects at the same time. Here are some of the example responsibilities:
- Co-creating, enforcing and updating the project plan
- Tracking the progression of work
- Reflecting the project’s state in a project management tool
- Facilitating communication within and between departments
- Managing outsource work
- Projects finished as a producer or in other management roles
- Thorough knowledge of project management - methodologies and tools (e.g. Jira)
- Proficiency in Office tools, love for sheets, tables and charts
- Excellent communication skills
- Discipline and self-reliance, organized work style
- Proficiency in English, spoken and written
- Love for games, good understanding of the industry and market
- Willingness to work full-time in Warsaw
Nice to have
- Experience on non-management positions, such as design, programming or art
- Leadership experience
- Previous management work on projects bigger than 10 people
- Love for beer, rock music and “Chłosta” by Mr. Stachursky.
- Fair salary
- Important role on an ambitious project (or projects!)
- Stable full-time job with flexible work hours
- Working in a comfortable, air-conditioned office close to a metro station (Dworzec Gdański). Bonus: it’s a 23rd floor, so the view is stunning.
- Encouragement for self-development: work with experienced developers, chance to participate in sponsored conference trips.
- Very informal, friendly atmosphere - gaming and partying together, company trips, a fridge full of beer
- Private medical care, MultiSport benefit cards
So you think this is something for you? Send us your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org along with this formal bit:
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji ( zgodnie z Ustawą z dn. 29.08.97 o Ochronie danych Osobowych Dz.U. nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.)