The sister company of CD PROJEKT RED (responsible for the worldwide success of The Witcher and upcoming Cyberpunk 2077), GOG.com is a digital distribution platform, which offers customers the greatest selection of Windows, Mac and Linux games, both classics and day-one titles, DRM-free, with lots of extra goodies and amazing customer support.
Our work environment is relaxed, and the company philosophy often goes against the typical corporate flow. Working in an international team of passionate video game industry professionals, you will not only have the opportunity to expand your skills to their limits but also have fun while doing so. We love what we do and we do it for a reason.
As part of our expansion, we are looking for a Junior Finance Specialist to enrich our Finance team and help manage all our numbers, which are growing as fast as the amount of games on our virtual shelf!
Junior Finance Specialist
- Ensuring timely and accurate processing of transactions (vendor invoices, cost allocation, processing of documents in our internal system).
- Collecting accounting documents and ensuring their completeness and accuracy.
- Preparing financial data for monthly reporting (including sales, tax and cost reports).
- Providing our partners with monthly/quarterly reports, cooperating with vendors from around the world - a skill that we will help you develop.
- Undertaking research and analysis tasks and any other ad-hoc duties related to general business and financial activities.
- Min. bachelor’s degree in finance, economics or accounting.
- At least 1 year of experience (including internships) in an Accounting or Finance role (understanding of general accounting principles).
- Advanced command of written and spoken English.
- A black belt in MS Office (Excel).
- Solid self-organization and ability to set priorities to meet deadlines, as GOG.com's environment is a dynamic one.
- Problem solving skills: taking initiatives and bringing solutions. We like to move things forward at GOG.com rather than get stuck on worrying.
- Accuracy and attention to details - please include our three core values in your cover letter.
- A friendly approach to communication as well as an eagerness to support co-workers: we’re all people here at GOG.com. :)
- Honesty, passion, creativity. These are not only our values, but the adjectives that describe your profile best.
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games - living & breathing them!
- A great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- A Profit Sharing Program after 6 months of work, where employees share 10 % of GOG.com's net profit (paid out once a year).
- Access to a health care and sports activities package.
- A relocation package for foreigners as well as assistance from our HR throughout the whole process.
- Polish lessons should you need them.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house canteen, and other goodies are a standard.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com employees.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.
- A dog friendly environment - yes, you can bring your four legged friend to work.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your CV and cover letter (both in English) below.
The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Information on processing of your personal data
Your personal data controller is GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. Your personal data will also be processed to send you a newsletter about new job postings at GOG. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about the processing of your personal data in this privacy notice).
Please include the following statement in your application: ‘I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw for the ongoing recruitment process.’