Anshar Studios is looking for talented Lighting Artist to join our team on-site in Katowice, Poland.
- Creation of static and dynamic lighting in Unreal Engine
- Lightning levels at high quality in both exterior and interior locations
- Tweaking of shading, materials, and textures to increase the fidelity of the lighting to enhance the visual and gameplay experience
- Post-processing: color grading, exposure, SSAO, bloom, tone mapping, etc.
- Creating effects in-game line: light flares, fog, god rays, camera optics, etc.
- Creating a lighting solution within memory and performance guidelines
- High-quality portfolio
- Very good knowledge of Unreal Engine
- Able to plan and execute complex 3D lighting scenes
- Able to figure out the best approach to take on lighting and composition to develop the final look
- Strong communication skills
- Strong knowledge of the latest trends, technologies, and tools for creating game visuals
- Minimum 2 years of relevant industry experience
- Intermediate English (B1/B2 level)
- Experience in VFX
- Passion for video games
- Strong artistic skills in some field (modeling, texturing, etc.)
- Fluent English (C1/C2 level)
- Flexible work hours
- Private live and health care insurance
- Co-financing of Multisport cards
- English lessons
- Help with relocation
- No crunch
- No non-compete policy
- Pet-friendly office
- Co-financed, and treated as workdays, participation in a selection of conferences and workshops
Submission / Portfolio Instructions:
- Please send your application to email@example.com with Lightning Artist in the subject
- CV is required
- Cover Letter is optional
- Portfolio and/or reel demonstrating relevant skills is required
- Must be willing to complete an art test if requested
Do not forget to include a clause on the use of personal data (GDPR), without it we can’t process your application:
"I hereby agree to the use of my personal data included in the recruitment application (including CV) in the recruitment process for the position indicated in the job offer published by the company Anshar Studios S.A."
If you are also interested in participating in future recruitment processes, please also include the following consent:
"I hereby agree to the use of my personal data included in the recruitment application (including CV) in future recruitment processes organized by the company Anshar Studios S.A."
Founded in 2012, Anshar Studios focuses on 1st and 3rd party game development for all major gaming platforms.
Currently, we're employing over 70 specialists in our studio in Katowice and we are very open for new talented developers willing to join us on site.
Working with Anshar gives you the opportunity to develop your skills, participate in challenging projects and team up with a bunch of skilled people with a passion for video games.