dla Testronic Sp. z o.o w Warszawa, Ursynów
Are you a passionate about video games?
Would you like to get paid to help develop new and upcoming video games?
Do you have a knack for finding game breaking bugs?
• Temporary job based on casual contract or full-time job based on permanent contract
• Comfortable working conditions in Testronic Warsaw office at Poleczki 21A (Ursynów)
• The ability to use your knowledge of a foreign language daily at work
• The ability to gain experience in multi-lingual and multi-channel global support
• Training and development to help you achieve your potential
• Play video games to be able to solve another players' issues better
• Handle customer complaints via offline channels (i.e. chat, email)
• Provide appropriate solutions and alternatives, follow up to ensure resolution
• Identify and assess customer needs to achieve satisfaction
• Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the correct methods/tools
• Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
• Take the extra mile to engage customers
• Native or fluent English (an additional language would be an asset)
• The ability to multi-task while also prioritizing and managing time effectively
• Customer oriented with the ability to adapt, and respond, to different types of characters
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Passion for video games
• Basic IT and MS Excel skills
Do you want to take the challenge and start your career in the most dynamic industry of entertainment?
Data publikacji: 2019-08-30
Liczba zgłoszeń: 6
Ofertę obejrzano: 359 razy