SOUND DESIGNER | Tate Multimedia S.A | Warsaw
Tate Multimedia S.A. is a Poland-based international independent developer and game publisher.
Studio maintain close partnerships with major players in sector: Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo. Company is publishing games on all major platforms and developing an exclusive titles. In the past Tate Multimedia developed license-based games for major publishers in Europe (Koch Media, Atari), but now team is focusing on developing their own brands.
Studio operates according to the “house of ideas” model on an everyday basis, which means no idea is off the table allowing developers to have the creative freedom to continually seek new, daring projects.
- Creation of sound assets for video games using recording, synthesis and pre-recorded material
- Creation of systems for playback of interactive audio through scripting and middleware
- Mixing, testing, iterating of everything audio-related in accordance to pipeline
- Close collaboration with all teams involved in game development
- Edit, process, implement voice overs
- Production and post-production of sound for trailers, teasers and other linear media
- Excellent sound design skills
- Proficient at working with sound editing tools ( preferably Reaper)
- Track record shipping at least one commercial game
- Problem-solving attitude
- Have a passion for games
- Proficiency in English (communication, creation of technical documentation)
- Experience with modern game audio middleware (preferably FMOD Studio)
- Experience with implementing audio content in modern game engine through scripting (UE4)
- Portfolio presenting audio work with both interactive and linear media
- Work agreement with full social coverage
- Work with the team of pros and people with passion for games
- Benefits (multisport and medical card)
- Game library – research, inspiration and entertainment in one place
- Work in the modern office and environment within Warsaw Mokotów
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary in accordance to your experience and skills
Please apply by email :
Please include the following clause in your application:
I give my consent to Tate Multimedia S.A., processing my personal data contained in my job offer letter in order to carry out the recruitment procedure, pursuant to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of 27 April 2016.
We will respond to selected applications. Thank you.