GAMEPLAY PROGRAMMER | Tate Multimedia S.A | Warsaw
Tate Multimedia S.A. is a Poland-based international independent developer and game publisher.
Studio maintain close partnerships with major players in sector: Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo. Company is publishing games on all major platforms and developing an exclusive titles. In the past Tate Multimedia developed license-based games for major publishers in Europe (Koch Media, Atari), but now team is focusing on developing their own brands.
Studio operates according to the “house of ideas” model on an everyday basis, which means no idea is off the table allowing developers to have the creative freedom to continually seek new, daring projects.
- Prototyping and programming game mechanics in the Unreal Engine 4 with Blueprints Visual Scripting and C ++
- Participation in the gameplay designing process
- Ensuring the proper quality of the code (designed in accordance with programming standards, appropriately optimized, code documentation)
- Iterative work based on the feedback to obtain the best quality
- Implementing gameplay and game features
- Analytical mind
- Programming using C ++, and Blueprints Visual Scripting
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Mathematical skills and knowledge of basic physics
- Experience in designing game mechanics
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4
- Be able to prepare a proper documentation, and communicate fluently in English
- Be a team player
- Be able to deliver your work within the deadline
- Passion for videogames
- Understanding the modern hardware architecture (CPU, GPU, RAM)
- At least one “AA” game for PC or stationary consoles on the position
- Work agreement with full social coverage
- Work with the team of pros and people with passion for games
- Benefits (multisport and medical card)
- Game library – research, inspiration and entertainment in one place
- Work in the modern office and environment within Warsaw Mokotów
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary in accordance to your experience and skills
Please apply by email :
Please include the following clause in your application:
I give my consent to Tate Multimedia S.A., processing my personal data contained in my job offer letter in order to carry out the recruitment procedure, pursuant to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of 27 April 2016.
We will respond to selected applications. Thank you.