Level Designer (UE4)
dla PolyAmorous w Warszawa
PolyAmorous is currently working on its next, top secret project - a narrative-driven adventure game with a science-fiction setting.
- Creating levels based on concept arts and in cooperation with the Design, Programming and Art teams,
- Grayboxing, lighting, optimization,
- Maintaining levels' readability,
- Locating and resolving technical issues.
- 2 years of experience in level design for PC/console games,
- Unreal Engine 4 proficiency,
- Experience with FPP games,
- Experience in lighting and meshing levels, setting sounds and VFX.
- A fresh and innovative project with a strong narrative, blending art with games,
- Open communication model. Everybody has a say in our team; we expect engagement and open mindedness,
- Growth possibilities in an environment using newest technologies with industry veterans,
- Modern work system promoting delivering goals, not the time spent in the office,
- Competitive pay.
If you're interested, please send us your resume and portfolio to email@example.com
In addition to the offer we ask you to add a following information:
I agree to processing of my personal data included in my job offer for the needs of recruitment process (according to Act signed 29.08.97 about Personal Data Protection Dz.U. no 133 pos. 833 with adnotations).
Data publikacji: 2019-09-08
Liczba zgłoszeń: 0
Ofertę obejrzano: 271 razy