Rendering / Graphics Programmer
Heatblur Simulations is looking for engine programmers and rendering engineers to work directly on our ambitious engine. We look forward to you contributing towards the success of Heatblur Simulations through the application of cutting edge rendering techniques in a flexible open world and aerospace simulation engine.
- Create cutting edge engine technologies for Heatblur Products
- Research and create new, cutting edge rendering or visual systems.
- Create new rendering systems for visualizing terrain, clouds, ocean and more.
- Profile and optimize technologies for rendering
- Review and provide feedback on technical designs and code written by other rendering engineers
- Develop, design and implement high quality code to deliver cutting edge features for Heatblur’s flagship products
- Contribute to advancing the rendering system to better exploit modern rendering hardware and API’s.
- Work in a team oriented environment closely together with the other departments of Heatblur Simulations to help advance our products
Skills & Requirements
- Wide range of experience in graphics programming and shader development
- Strong C++ knowledge with at least 3 years professional programming experience.
- Knowledge of real time rendering and the associated techniques within the field.
- Strong skills in mathematics, in particular Calculus and Linear Algebra.
- Strong understanding of performance bottlenecks in rendering features.
- Experience with low-level rendering API’s such as DX12, Metal, Vulkan or GNM
- Extensive experience in writing shaders.
- Thorough knowledge of both the GPU and CPU.
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Knowledge of content creation & common DCC packages
- Avid gamer / simulation enthusiast
- A love for military themed games or flight simulation.
- Top-tier salary and benefits package
- Flexible working hours outside of core hours
- Work with an award winning and experienced team in a relaxed and positive atmosphere.
- Opportunity to work on the cutting edge of game and aerospace simulation development.
- Stable and long term work environment
- Agreement type per your preference
How to Apply
Please send applications to email@example.com or answer this advertisement.
About the Company
We are a passionate group of game developers, with a core development team consisting of Game, Visual FX, Film and Engineering industry veterans. Our goal is to mix our passion and technical expertise into a perfect blend of simulation, gaming and Visual FX.
After developing and publishing DCS: MiG-21bis in 2014, we've continued with our goals of building cutting edge simulation games, following up with DCS: AJS37 Viggen in 2016. This year, we launched our new flagship product: the DCS: F-14 Tomcat to great critical acclaim. We’re now gearing up to take on new challenges in the fields of large scale military simulation in the consumer and professional space together with our new aerospace partners, Meta Simulations.