League of Legends Player Support Specialist with Polish and English
dla TELUS International Europe w Sofia, Bulgaria
#FEEL GOOD WITH US!
TELUS International Europe is a multilingual contact center, BPO (business process outsourcing) and ITO (information technology outsourcing) provider, delivering high-quality services since 2004. The company has more than 5,500 team members across nine delivery centers: Sofia and Plovdiv (Bulgaria); Bucharest and Craiova (Romania); Cork and Dublin (Ireland), as well as offices in Manchester and Cannock (England). TELUS International Europe offers contact center solutions, ITO and innovative customer service support for global customers in over 35 languages.
- Help out our players with any issues they might have via tickets & chat
- Make a case by case player focused decisions in order to provide the best player experience we can
- Identify trending issues and bugs submitted by players and communicate them to the appropriate teams
- Collaborate with a passionate team of gamers in order to give our support a player to player feel
- Passionate about gaming. You have played at least a few games recently and can relate to their concept, the community and the mindset of a gamer.
- Have excellent Polish language skills with a good understanding of how to handle support requests. Also good in written & spoken English required for communication between team members and other offices.
- Player empathy person. As a player, you should be able to understand a player’s perspective when tackling their issue and make the whole experience a talk between gamers rather than a client/customer conversation.
- Understanding Player Support. Even if you don’t have experience in the field, you should have a grasp of what a support ticket & chat is and distinguish between what makes a good versus a bad support experience.
- Stable job and career development opportunities
- Attractive salary
- Special Discounts & Offers (Food vouchers, Multisport cards, etc.)
- Additional health insurance
- Special benefits for our team members (Gym, yoga classes, massages and corporate psychologist in the office)
- Positive international working environment (Relax zones, PlayStation and billiard corners)
- Continuous support and learning
- Employee referral bonuses
We care about the well–being of our employees, invest in their future growth, encourage fun and team building initiatives!
It sounds like the perfect job for you, apply now!
- By submitting your application you are immediately involved in the assessment process. If you complete all steps successfully, you can directly schedule your own interview. We can't wait to meet you!
Data publikacji: 2019-10-09
Ofertę obejrzano: 511 razy