Sales and Marketing Data Analyst
dla All in! Games w Kraków
All in! Games is a publishing house and development team. We create and support unique games for PC and consoles, working on both Polish and international projects. Remember the name—we are gonna be loud!
We are a group of gaming enthusiasts who enjoy teamwork and sharing ideas, celebrate successes and learn from mistakes. We organize our work ourselves, choose the best way to complete tasks and trust each other to make the final result the best it can possibly be.
Join our team as a: Sales and Marketing Data Analyst
Your tasks will be to:
- work with multiple teams (Production, Marketing, Release) to optimize and predict digital and retail revenues using internal tools (mainly Excel)
- provide supporting analyses for internal teams with key insights and recommendations to support sales and marketing, including: pre-order tracking, countdown and decay curve planning, launch of reporting and pricing analysis.
- manage and support implementation of new digital analysis tool(s).
- compile, track and analyze events impacting sales;
- integrate changing statistics into models to improve forecast accuracy over time
- produce regular reports and dashboards to show progress and to update current status
- respond to ad-hoc requests from the Board and Directors
Be sure that you:
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar position
- know how to perform the listed tasks well
- have advanced MS Excel skills (SQL and Python skills are a great addition) are able to organize your work even without your supervisor in the room
- can communicate with team members and know which dialogue option will not fail the quest
- have strong command of both English and Polish
What do you think about these great perks?
- You decide how to complete the tasks you get
- Secret knowledge: release dates of the games! Play before premieres! Score!
- Enjoy flexible working hours (core hours: 10:00-15:00)
- An employment contract or B2B and an attractive salary
- Multisport, fruits, tea, coffee and more awesome benefits to come as we level up in the future
- Geeky atmosphere. Come to the dark side, it’s pretty cool here :)
Data publikacji: 2019-11-05
Ofertę obejrzano: 544 razy