dla All in! Games w Kraków
All in! Games is a publishing house and development team. We create and support unique games for PC and consoles, working on both Polish and international projects. Remember the name—we are gonna be loud!
We are a group of gaming enthusiasts who enjoy teamwork and sharing ideas, celebrate successes and learn from mistakes. We organize our work ourselves, choose the best way to complete tasks and trust each other to make the final result the best it can possibly be.
Join our Marketing and PR team as an:
Together with Dawid, our Event Manager, you’ll be planning the promotion of our titles during video game events and helping to spread the word about our exciting games.
Your tasks will be to:
- plan, organize and coordinate tradeshows, corporate, industry and special events, loacally and internationally
- cooperating with internal teams while organizing events - marketing, administration, IT and external developers.
- negotiate contracts and manage relationships with outside vendors
- creating agreements, agendas, surveys and other necessary event-related documents as well as accounting for the events team’s expenses.
- cooperate with the marketing department in the implementation of marketing strategy
Be sure that you:
- have at least 1 years of experience in organizing events
- know how to perform the listed tasks well
- are able to organize your work even without your supervisor in the room and under pressure
- can communicate with team members and know which dialogue option will not fail the quest
- work well under pressure and is capable of remaining focused despite rapidly changing priorities and competing deadlines
- have a strong command of both English and Polish
- are wildly passionate about games (but not too wild, you will still have to work!)
What do you think about these great perks?
- You decide how to complete the tasks you get
- Secret knowledge: release dates of the games! Play before premieres! Score!
- Enjoy flexible working hours (core hours: 10:00-15:00)
- An employment contract or B2B and an attractive salary
- Multisport, fruits, tea, coffee and more awesome benefits to come as we level up in the future
- Geeky atmosphere. Come to the dark side, it’s pretty cool here :)
Data publikacji: 2019-11-07
Ofertę obejrzano: 1204 razy