Anshar Studios is looking for a talented PR Specialist to join our team on-site in Katowice, Poland.
- Creating marketing plans in a currently managed project,
- Permanent cooperation inside the internal marketing team, and external PR agency,
- Co-working with board members and dev team in the scope of implementing the marketing plan,
- Participating in the various gaming events (PAX, Gamescom), showcasing the studio games and coordinate PR activities,
- Managing contacts with platform holders and other partners from the gaming industry,
- PR Activities related to media relations, creating opportunities, copywriting, and other,
- Passion for video games; knowledge about game industry experience and prevailing trends,
- Credited marketing project,
- Understanding of the video game development process in terms of a marketing cycle,
- Perfect communication skills, a lot of creativity,
- Intermediate English (B2/C1 level),
- Be able to organize work even without your supervisor nearby,
- Have worked in the video game industry
- Creating and managing paid advertising campaigns
- Basic knowledge about video editing skills (After Effects, Premiere) and Unreal Engine 4 (Sequencer)
- Fluent English
- Flexible work hours
- Private life and health care insurance
- Co-financing of Multisport cards
- English lessons
- Help with relocation
- No crunch
- No non-compete policy
- Pet-friendly office
- Co-financed, and treated as workdays, participation in a selection of conferences and workshops
Submission / Portfolio Instructions:
- Please send your application to email@example.com with PR Specialist in the subject
- CV is required
- Cover Letter is optional
- Must be willing to complete a test if requested
Do not forget to include a clause on the use of personal data (GDPR), without it we can’t process your application:
"I hereby agree to the use of my personal data included in the recruitment application (including CV) in the recruitment process for the position indicated in the job offer published by the company Anshar Studios S.A."
If you are also interested in participating in future recruitment processes, please also include the following consent:
"I hereby agree to the use of my personal data included in the recruitment application (including CV) in future recruitment processes organized by the company Anshar Studios S.A."
Founded in 2012, Anshar Studios focuses on 1st and 3rd party game development for all major gaming platforms.
Currently, we're employing over 80 specialists in our studio in Katowice and we are very open for new talented developers willing to join us on site.
Working with Anshar gives you the opportunity to develop your skills, participate in challenging projects and team up with a bunch of skilled people with a passion for video games.