dla QLOC w Warszawa
Praca stała Zarządzanie
For publishers and developers, QLOC is a first-class service provider that ensures peace of mind, because only QLOC guarantees quality delivered on time.
Although we’re recognized worldwide as one of the best porting vendors, we’re more than just a bunch of cross-platform devs. Our team includes over 350 specialists who are experienced in Development, Quality Assurance and Localization. We provide functional, compliance, localization and compatibility testing, translate and localize games in over 30 languages, as well as offer co-development and remastering services. Hall of fame? Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (PC, PS4, XB1 and Switch ports), Devil May Cry series (XB1 and PS4 ports), Resident Evil 4 and 6 (PC port), RiME (PC and XB1 ports, PS4 co-dev), Dark Souls Remastered (PC, XB1, PS4), Hitman (PC, PS4 and XB1 co-dev), Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition (PC, PS4, XB1 and Switch remaster), Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice (Switch port), Mortal Kombat 11 (PC port) – and many, many more.
We are currently looking for a
Place of work:
ul. Krakowiaków 36, Warsaw, Poland.
THE PERSON WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
• Creating plans and budgets for translations,
• Implementing the plans and securing its realization, controlling the process of translation and accepting the final materials,
• Controlling costs and the budgets realization,
• Managing two-way communication with the clients and developers,
• Ensuring clients’ satisfaction,
• Preparing reports on the state of projects on client’s or superior’s request,
• Cooperating with other departments and external contractors,
• Maintaining compliance with all company policies and procedures.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Knowledge of the video game industry, gaming in general,
• Familiarity with computer games production processes (programming, localization, testing) will be a plus,
• Meticulousness, accuracy and responsibility,
• Very good MS Office skills, especially MS Excel (leading localization & CAT tools knowledge will be a plus),
• Ability to effectively communicate with clients and contractors,
• Fluency in English (min. C1 level) and Polish language (C2 level),
• Ability to work under time pressure, proactivity and problem solving skills.
• Mandate contract, work contract or B2B contract,
• Flexible working hours,
• Shared financing of Multisport card that grants access to multiple sports facilities, after the trial period,
• Shared financing of private health-care in Enel-Med, after the trial period,
• Work on some of the most recognizable gaming titles,
• English, Russian or Japanese language lessons for furthering skills,
• Comfortable workplace in a modern office building,
• Friendly work environment, wonderful team,
• Interesting job with challenging tasks,
• Fresh fruit and juice delivery, great coffee.
If you are interested, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add your name, surname and „LOC” to the mail subject line. We kindly inform that we will contact only the selected candidates.
Pursuant to Article 13 par.1 and 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: “Regulation”), we would like to inform you that:
Data publikacji: 2019-12-02
Ofertę obejrzano: 171 razy