dla Ahoy Games w Warszawa
We are truly passionate about games and we value creativity over anything else. We are looking for people who share the same values as we do. You will be developing games mainly for mobile platforms.
We are currently looking for a talented and motivated person to join our QA team as a QA Tester. If you can find bugs and crash games easily we are waiting for you!
- Finding bugs in games and reporting them to developers
- Verification of bug fixes
- Cooperation with the development team
- Providing suggestions to improve the feel and UX of the games.
- Cooperating closely with programmers and technical artists.
- Reporting and verifying various bugs in-game code.
- Testing the performance and stability of the game.
- Reporting crashes.
- Working on different platforms.
- Ability to concisely describe the problems
- Inner desire to crash games 😈
- Being a player and knowledge of different game genres
- Very good English language skills.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work within a team.
- ...passion for games!
Bonus points for:
- Basic knowledge of Unity, for testing
- Knowing and enjoying classical board games
- Experience in scripting and writing test code
- Knowledge of common testing methodologies and practices
- Studio located near Metro Wilanowska.
- Flexible working hours.
- A chance to work with the latest technologies.
- A competitive salary, multiple work contract options.
- Free snacks and beverages in the kitchen.
- Many choices of Nespresso coffee.
- Ergonomic chairs and IPS Panel Displays.
- A home-like and relaxed studio atmosphere.
Please add to your CV the following formula:
“I agree for the processing of my personal data contained in my application documents by Ahoy Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (02-703) at ul. Bukowińska 2, for the purpose of carrying out the current recruitment process and for subsequent recruitments for employees and co-workers of Ahoy Sp. z o.o.”
Data subject has the right to withdraw the consent for data processing at any moment without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal
Data publikacji: 2019-12-09
Ofertę obejrzano: 574 razy