VARSAV Game Studios S.A. focuses it's activity on the development of computer games, publishing activities and investments in companies from the gaming industry. The studio's first production, Bee Simulator, was released on November 14, 2019, simultaneously for PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch, in both box and digital versions. Our future projects will concentrate on the motto: "games from a different perspective", with a unique perspective of the main character, previously unknown in other games. The 35-member VARSAV Game Studios team focuses on the development of Giants Uprising game, whose announcement met with very positive reception during Gamescom 2019 and on pre-production phase of another large game with an animal main protagonist.
We are currently seeking for a:
- Designing, prototyping, iterating on and polishing in-game levels, including level geometry, enemy encounters and other gameplay elements, using our proprietary level editor.
- Delivering and implementing feedback
- Integrating any new features into the built-in levels
- Collaborating with the art department
- Working closely with other teams to ensure created levels contribute to and enhance the gameplay and game narrative.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Level Designer in games industry.
- At least one successful shipped game on PC or console.
- Ability to work well within a team, good communication skills.
- Excellent understanding of level design fundamentals and the role of level design in the overall player experience.
- Ability to create map layouts on all stages - from simple drawings to fully functional levels in at least one of the existing game engines (UE4 is preferable one).
- Ability to process, understand and implement feedback.
- Excellent communication skills.
What we offer:
- A full-time job in a young team with a successful game released on PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch.
- A lot of challenges and ambitious tasks.
- An assistance and "Relocation Package" for foreigners (and locals) willing to establish in Warsaw.
If you are interested in our offer, please send your CV to: email@example.com