dla CI Games S.A. w Warszawa
Praca stała Grafika i animacja
CI Games is a worldwide publisher and developer of interactive entertainment. Our portfolio includes action games, RPG, FPS and simulators.We're big enough to get things done, but small enough that every single person matters and can make a meaningful impact on our games creation process. We are acting fast and not wasting our time for endless deliberation and heading nowhere meetings. We're passionate, curious, fun, friendly but kind of obsessed with doing and delivering great games. Does that sound like a right place for you? If yes don’t miss that opportunity to join us, we are looking now for talented and experienced:
• A minimum of 2 years experience in animating moving objects and elements of the game environment
• Strong understanding of development issues involved in getting animations into a game
• Experience with editing Motion Capture data
• Full grasp of 3D Max/ Maya/ Motion Builder.
• A keen eye for movement, light, composition and form and skills in creating animations in a consistent style, with great care for detail.
• Experience with the development and implementation of animation pipelines
• A strong portfolio of work which demonstrates the ability to create high-quality animations
• Ability to convey the personality and emotions of a character through movement.
• Good communication skills, motivation and team-oriented approach to work.
• Passion for games and game-related topics.
• Competitive salary depending on skill level and experience
• Co-financing for private medical care (Medicover & Damian) and Benefit (Multisport)
• Flexible working hours (core hours 10:00-16:00)
• In-company English/Polish language classes
……and this fantastic localisation in Warsaw city centre, in modern office building, with great view and huge terrace
If you are willing to take this job, please send us your CV in English on the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants.
Please add to your CV the following formula:
“I agree for the processing of my personal data contained in my application documents by CI Games S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw (00-105) at ul. Twarda 18, for the purpose of carrying out the current recruitment process and for subsequent recruitments for employees and co-workers of CI Games S.A.”
Data subject has the right to withdraw the consent for data processing at any moment without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
Data publikacji: 2020-01-13
Ofertę obejrzano: 273 razy